[Vwoolf] announcing the publication of *Virginia Woolf and Poetry*

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:58:35 EDT 2021

CONGRATULATIONS, Emily! Very exciting. An important topic dear to my heart.

It's wonderful to have good news of smart work happening in the world,

Anne

Anne E. Fernald <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald__;!!KGKeukY!n0H8Fn3Kea6vMf4dmYE6wkWjbcvzXodvacNJuO-eI1wZGAbQQr7MmjLFc8tV4mKzedE$ > (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
Coeditor, Modernism/modernity
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/modernismmodernity__;!!KGKeukY!n0H8Fn3Kea6vMf4dmYE6wkWjbcvzXodvacNJuO-eI1wZGAbQQr7MmjLFc8tV9pOBiUE$ >
*The Norton Critical Edition of *Mrs. Dalloway
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://wwnorton.com/books/9780393655995__;!!KGKeukY!n0H8Fn3Kea6vMf4dmYE6wkWjbcvzXodvacNJuO-eI1wZGAbQQr7MmjLFc8tVHF4CLT0$ >
*The Oxford Handbook to Virginia Woolf
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-virginia-woolf-9780198811589?resultsPerPage=2700&lang=en&cc=us__;!!KGKeukY!n0H8Fn3Kea6vMf4dmYE6wkWjbcvzXodvacNJuO-eI1wZGAbQQr7MmjLFc8tV2566UV8$ >*
fernald at fordham.edu

*My working hours may not be the same as yours. Please reply when it suits
your work schedule. *