[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf, the South Downs. Pack of 5 cards

Jane Marie Garrity jane.garrity at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 30 13:00:09 EST 2021

Hi all,
I know Louisa Albani just wrote to tell us about her current research into the South Downs, but she neglected to mention that has created a really gorgeous “Virginia Woolf South Downs” greeting card that is for sale on her website. Here’s a link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nightbirdpress.com/product-page/virginia-woolf-christmas-in-trafalgar-square-london?fbclid=IwAR3RGt0G3Jb8qnOzlAS6LkeLsSgqCPhVw4swvx573qE0I05SHT6CjyRsVGE__;!!KGKeukY!gCBVbBcSe-iPlCbzjzEmGU1AK4VQSzFkmtoYR00bqk7jGWMOxl1zpqqlprVdErBKtCw$ .
Enjoy!
Jane

[Virginia Woolf, the South Downs. Pack of 5 cards]

Jane Garrity
Associate Professor of English
University of Colorado at Boulder
226 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0226
Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu<mailto:Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu>