[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf's walks on the South Downs

Louisa Albani louisa.albani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 12:30:34 EST 2021

Dear all

I am at the very beginning of researching my next art project, which will
map through visual storytelling the walk that Virginia Woolf did often from
Monks House in Rodmell, along the South Downs, to Charleston. I wonder if
any of you can help me with tracing her steps. For instance did she mention
in her diaries or letters the route she took? Did she ever mention the
white chalk horse in Litlington? Visiting Berwick Church? The paths she
took? Would love any feedback! Thank you!

Best wishes

Louisa

--
Louisa Albani, artworks <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nightbirdpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!jf7Lj4nH9sW9e7qqgnW5jx9-3GSIfd8qp1J4ik7BTAxi_qbIbZ6MbbCaDX0u73TdU6A$ >