[Vwoolf] Warning

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Wed Feb 10 04:06:04 EST 2021

As Jan reports that she is not responsible, this looks very like a hack
and spam attack. So don't click on the link out of curiosity, or you too
will find that all your contacts receive an e-mail ostensibly from you!

Apologies if this is what my mother called "teaching your granny how to
suck eggs," but we are never so wise that we can't get fooled . . .

Jeremy H