[Vwoolf] Cats and Mary Ellen

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:41:34 EST 2021

I love Cats Sleep Anywhere by Eleanor Farjeon:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/cats-sleep-anywhere/__;!!KGKeukY!h5OPDIq9jM9ICdpAlAcqd7MLcc3xqN9kDZJKNDe0kK4AzRtWsQ3171JDY6xR7E_dIN8$

and for a good discourse with interesting pictures, see Desmond Morris's
Cats in Art.

Ellen