[Vwoolf] Woolf Studies Annual

Danell Jones danelljones at bresnan.net
Tue Feb 9 15:03:53 EST 2021

I am sure Benjamin will do a wonderful job, but it does feel like the end of an era, Mark.

Thank you so much for your work at the editor of the WSA. It is such an inspiring and illuminating publication that has taught me so very much over the years. What a wonderful legacy.

Danell

Sent from Mail for Windows 10