[Vwoolf] Woolf Studies Annual

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 12:59:41 EST 2021

As some will already know, I am handing over the reins of Woolf Studies
Annual to Benjamin Hagen at the University of South Dakota, beginning with
the 2022 volume.  The forthcoming volume 27 (2021) will be the last under my
editorship. I am grateful to Ben for agreeing to take this on, and I'm
confident he will continue WSA's practice of publishing high-quality
scholarship on Woolf and her milieu. My deep thanks to all the editorial
board members, past and present, and in particular to Amanda Golden, Reviews
Editor, who will continue in that role, alleviating for Ben, as she did for
me, a particularly onerous aspect of editing an academic journal.