[Vwoolf] Peacehaven

Regina Marler reginamarler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:53:45 EST 2021

I was in Rodmell the night of the Great Storm, perhaps five houses from Monks House, and can confirm that Virginia and Leonard might have given no thought at all to Peacehaven, given the damage to their own garden and the uprooted trees in the churchyard of St Peter’s, which nearly brought up coffins.

Cheers,

Regina

Sent from a small, hand-held device. Please excuse typos.