[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf, Peter Harrington London (rare books & mss).

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 09:28:18 EST 2021

My understanding is that Kim Jones is quite a serious book collector; also, of course, the association with certain aspects of Bloomsbury with fashion/couture has by now been extensively documented and discussed, not least by Wendy Hitchmough’s recent coffee table book The Bloomsbury Look.

It is, though, interesting to compare this seller’s prices with, say, those of Jon Richardson at York Harbor Books!