[Vwoolf] Festival of Women Writers and Journalists, Nov. 11: Centenary Celebration of Time and Tide

Elizabeth F. Evans evansef at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:15:32 EST 2020

Hello all,

Many here will be interested, I think, in this event next week. Information shared with me by Barbara Green:

Please see the link below and the attached flyer for information about an upcoming virtual event celebrating the centenary of Time and Tide magazine.

https://www.timeandtidemagazine.org/festival-of-women-writers-and-journalists <https://www.timeandtidemagazine.org/festival-of-women-writers-and-journalists>

Elizabeth F. Evans
Department of English
Cornell University
250 Goldwin Smith Hall
Ithaca, NY  14853

Author of Threshold Modernism: New Public Women and the Literary Spaces of Imperial London (Cambridge University Press, 2019) (bit.ly/ThresholdModernism)

Book Review Editor of The Space Between: Literature and Culture, 1914-1945 (https://spacebetweensociety.org/home/journal/)