[Vwoolf] Sortes Virginiana

Joshua Phillips (PGR) j.phillips.3 at research.gla.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 12:15:51 EST 2020

Hello all,

I hope this finds you safe and well. Does anyone have access to a copy of Vita Sackville-West and Woolf’s correspondence? There’s a letter from the 26th February 1926 where VSW uses the phrase ‘sortes virginiana’ – would anyone be able to either scan it or take a snapshot for me, and let me know the publication details for the edition they’re using?

Many thanks, and all best wishes,
Josh

Joshua Phillips
University of Glasgow

PhD Candidate: ‘Woolf’s Futures, 1934-41: Archve, Substrate, Anterior’
Postgraduate Representative: British Association of Modernist Studies

‘We are in a world where nothing is concluded.’ – Virginia Woolf