[Vwoolf] The Washington Post: Testing positive: One woman’s journey from perfect health to the coronavirus—and Mrs. Dalloway

Alice Lowe alicelowe88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:31:14 EDT 2020

thanks, Karen - & here's another, in which Mrs. Dalloway leads the pack:

https://lithub.com/the-first-lines-of-10-classic-novels-rewritten-for-social-distancing/

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:32 AM K L Levenback via Vwoolf <
vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> I thought you might like this story from The Washington Post.
> Woolf is everywhere among us.
> Be safe, be well—
> Karen Levenback
>
> Testing positive: One woman’s journey from perfect health to the
> coronavirus
> Psychotherapist suspects she caught coronavirus at conference in New York:
> “I didn’t have any idea what was going to happen.”
>

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-coronavirus-victim-alison-mcgrath-howard/2020/03/17/693f4d58-67a9-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html
>

> Sent from my iPad

*Alice Lowe*
*www.aliceloweblogs.wordpress.com * <http://www.alicelowblogs.wordpress.com>