[Vwoolf] please post

Amanda Golden amandapgolden at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:53:07 EDT 2020

In A Room of One’s Own, the speaker remembers Lamb’s essay.

Amanda Golden, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
New York Institute of Technology
www.agoldenphd.com <http://www.agoldenphd.com/>

Author, Annotating Modernism:  <https://www.routledge.com/Annotating-Modernism-Marginalia-and-Pedagogy-from-Virginia-Woolf-to-the/Golden/p/book/9781472410764>Marginalia and Pedagogy from Virginia Woolf to the Confessional Poets <https://www.routledge.com/Annotating-Modernism-Marginalia-and-Pedagogy-from-Virginia-Woolf-to-the/Golden/p/book/9781472410764> (Routledge, May 2020)
Editor, This Business of Words: Reassessing Anne Sexton <https://upf.com/book.asp?id=9780813062204> (2016; 2018, paperback)
Co-Editor, The Bloomsbury Handbook to Sylvia Plath (2021)
Vice President, International Virginia Woolf Society <http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/>, 2021-3.
Book Review Editor, Woolf Studies Annual <http://press.pace.edu/woolf-studies-annual-wsa/>
Co-Organizer, Modernist Studies Association Conference, Brooklyn 2020 <https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa2020/>