[Vwoolf] please post

Morgne Cramer morgnecramer at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 20:49:51 EDT 2020

I am working on Charles Lamb: as he appears in Room, Woolf's affinity with Lamb, and particularly his two essays on his public school Christ's Hospital.
1) Does anyone know any incidents of Woolf referencing Lamb--besides her essay on Hazlitt in Second Common Reader, and in Room?
2) I have, of course, reviewed the MLA sources but the MLA database does not catch everything. If you know of any articles you think well of on Lamb himself and/or on Woolf and Lamb--not listed in MLA, could you let me know?
Patricia Morgne CramerPatricia.Cramer at uconn.edu