[Vwoolf] Woolf 2020 CFP Reminder (and Silent Auction News)

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Tue Jan 7 08:58:47 EST 2020

Dearest creatures,

Happy New Year! I hope this belated note finds you well.

I’m writing to remind you that the proposal deadline for the 2020 Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf (Vermillion, SD) is 1 February 2020. Please send proposals / abstracts to Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu<mailto:Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu> if you’re interested in presenting a paper, organizing a panel, or brainstorming other ideas. For the full CFP, please visit http://www.usd.edu/virginiawoolf and click “Call for Papers.” You will also see some provisional info about our Plenary Events (a third one being added soon) as well as some travel and accommodation information (again, more info coming soon).

I’m also writing with the news that the 2020 Woolf Conference will run a silent auction. The proceeds will go toward a travel fund for graduate student and underemployed presenters. If you have items that you’re keen to donate to the auction, please write to me at Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu<mailto:Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu>, and I will send you a mailing address. You’re also welcome to bring your items with you. :-)

As always, if you have any questions about the conference, contact me any time at my email address or the conference address included above.

Here’s to a happy and healthy 2020!

Best,

Benjamin D. Hagen, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Organizer, 30th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf
Assistant Professor | 20th-Century British and Anglophone Literature
University of South Dakota | Department of English
benjamin.hagen at usd.edu<mailto:benjamin.hagen at usd.edu>