[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Season: online with Literature Cambridge

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 24 13:12:53 EST 2020

Dear Woolfians,

Just to remind you about our Virginia Woolf Season. We are studying all
12 of Woolf's major books in order of publication. Coming up in January:

Saturday 9 January 2021, 6 pm UK time. Mrs Dalloway (1925) 1: Women in
Mrs Dalloway, with Trudi Tate
Sunday 10 January 2021, 10 am UK time. Mrs Dalloway (1925) 1: Women in
Mrs Dalloway (repeat session), with Trudi Tate
Saturday 16 January 2021, 6 pm UK time. Mrs Dalloway (1925) 2: The
Landscape of Memory, with Karina Jakubowicz
30 January 2021, 6 pm UK time. Mrs Dalloway (1925) 3: Dressing Mrs
Dalloway, with Claire Nicholson

Live online lectures and seminars.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/vw-season__;!!KGKeukY!hm3cTGKpHrICE3WBiVQlr6bvHc5DHZVPQXABBT2ikH0mYDoZMGcI9NNuRhLNoi3P1Zo$

Lisa Hutchins writes about the sessions on our blog page.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/news__;!!KGKeukY!hm3cTGKpHrICE3WBiVQlr6bvHc5DHZVPQXABBT2ikH0mYDoZMGcI9NNuRhLN0uqB5Jc$ .

 From June 2021, we study a number of Woolf's contemporaries in our Women
Writers Season: Winifred Holtby, HD, Zora Neale Hurston, Elizabeth von
Arnim, Vita Sackville-West, and others.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/women__;!!KGKeukY!hm3cTGKpHrICE3WBiVQlr6bvHc5DHZVPQXABBT2ikH0mYDoZMGcI9NNuRhLNs6Avdsg$

---
Dr Trudi Tate