[Vwoolf] For Agatha Christie fans

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Tue Apr 21 14:00:22 EDT 2020

I got "bachelor apartments" from the Wikipedia page. But this same page
states that the Albany is in Piccadilly, so to answer my own question,
VW puts Bowley in Piccadilly because that's where he lives, not to hint
at his sexual leaning. See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_(London)

I did actually know someone who lived there in, I think, the 1990s. Now
deceased, he was certainly not gay, but a widower. Whether the men-only
rule still applies Wikipedia does not state.

Jeremy H