[Vwoolf] my talk in London, Friday 11/1

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 07:45:26 EDT 2019

 Thanks, Anne, I've added this to the VWSGB website. I'll check my schedule and plan to attend if possible.

If anyone else is holding or knows of VW events taking place in the UK, I can promote them on the VWSGB Events page. Please see http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/events for examples and guidelines on how to submit the details.

Sarah M. HallPublicity & Marketing OfficerVirginia Woolf Society of GB