[Vwoolf] Woolf 2020 Updates: CFP, Travel Info, and Two Plenary Events

Hagen, Benjamin D Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu
Thu Nov 7 07:12:48 EST 2019

Dearest creatures,

A few quick updates regarding the 30th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf. Changes to the website are happening slowly, but for now you should know that the official Call for Papers and Travel and Accommodation information are now available at https://www.usd.edu/virginiawoolf. Lots more will be added in the coming months!

Also: We excited to share some news regarding two of our planned plenary events (more news about additional events forthcoming!). First up, we’ll be featuring a Plenary Dialogue between Aarthi Vadde (Duke U) and Melanie Micir (Washington U in St. Louis). Second, a plenary address by Carrie Rohman (Lafayette College). For more on these three brilliant scholars / wonderful people, see the following Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jRD-C1bvmn3-4bhgqnXE9pwcI1fBwNuUW99mS5VWEJg/edit?usp=sharing.

Remember that abstracts and proposals are due 1 February, 2020! Email them to Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu<mailto:Virginia.Woolf at usd.edu>. If you have any questions, email me at Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu<mailto:Benjamin.Hagen at usd.edu>.

Best,
Ben Hagen (he/him/his)
Organizer of the 30th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf
Assistant Professor of English | University of South Dakota