[Vwoolf] Orlando--Thank You!

Margaret Tudeau mtudeau at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 24 10:58:08 EDT 2019

A footnote to this exchange: Andrew O’Hagan writes in the July 18 issue of The London Review of Books about the recent celebration of the life of Karl Lagerfield in Paris which featured Tilda Swinton ‘madcap muse du jour’, who ‘came on wearing a tweed peplum jacket, bloomers and a huge claret bow. She read an extract from Virginia Woolf’s Orlando, said to be Lagerfield’s favourite novel’…..

Best wishes,

Margaret