[Vwoolf] Teaching Orlando

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:12:37 EDT 2019

Good morning,

I'll be teaching our Honors Research Seminar for first-year students this fall for the first time. It includes a substantial unit on the humanities in which we read Orlando. Students will complete several assignments related to the story, context, annotations, etc., and write a research paper in which they defend an argument about a theme/symbol/image--the usual fare but for some of our strongest students who need to hone these skills early for future Honors classes & such. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful!

Best,

Kristin

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132