[Vwoolf] Nigs, nicknames, & racial slurs

Linda Camarasana lcamarasana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:48:30 EST 2019

Anne--

Are you familiar with this book, *Our Nig* by Harriet E. Wilson?

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/191882/our-nig-by-harriet-e-wilson/

--Linda

*Linda Camarasana*
*Associate Professor and Department Chair, English*
*Director, Women's Center*
*SUNY College at Old Westbury*
*Old Westbury, NY 11568*
*camarasanal at oldwestbury.edu <camarasanal at oldwestbury.edu>*