[Vwoolf] Women in Print one-day symposium

Alice E. Staveley staveley at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 25 23:48:34 EDT 2019

Dear Woolfians,

My colleagues in MAPP and I are hosting a one-day symposium on ‘Women in Print/Publishing in the Long 20th Century’ on July 17, 2019 at Stanford University.  It’s a tie-in event with our summer team meeting, and while we aim to outreach mainly to folks in the Bay Area, I did want to bring it to the attention of anyone either in the area on this list, or those who might be passing through in July.   I attach the CFP for anyone who might be interested in applying or attending.

Inquires can be sent to me (staveley at stanford.edu<mailto:staveley at stanford.edu>) or my graduate assistant, Anna Mukamal (amukamal at stanford.edu<mailto:amukamal at stanford.edu>).

Best wishes
Alice

Alice Staveley, DPhil