[Vwoolf] Woolf Sighting

Diane Reynolds direynolds1502 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:08:51 EDT 2018

Interesting Carter quote, Ellen—is from a retold Carter fairy tale? I ask because it sounds familiar. The book you are reading sounds very interesting: on a Trollope list we are reading Howard’s End so anything you wanted to post about the book on the different aesthetic views of Forster and Fry would be most welcome! I read and enjoyed Woolf’s Fry bio last spring. I am a Quaker so the Quakers around Woolf, lapsed and otherwise, are of interest to me.

Diane