[Vwoolf] New digital resources/ digital book sale today

Elisa Sparks sparks at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 19 13:24:42 EST 2018

Dear all--

I've been happily reading Lisabeth Larsson's inciteful new study, Walking Virginia Woolf's London.  The maps of all the walks by all the characters in Woolf's London novels are incredibly useful, but Palgrave has unfortunately presented them in a format that is practically unreadable.  I've been corresponding with the author, and she generously supplied me with a URL for the book that lists links for all of the maps, giving me permission to  share it widely. I know this will be a valuable resource for many teachers and scholars.

  https://www.palgrave.com/in/book/9783319556710<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.palgrave.com_in_book_9783319556710&d=DwMGaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=k3hhjcCxgQcXzpsXsuAZGVA952quDDl5D4CCJatmdbQ&m=N_JV_M4VB4_SqosfZllh-WW5cdyysdbY5d8Kl0uyHfM&s=IclFCt5ISA66PvX6djfofDtA8RyhcITxTKQZhN5y7xU&e=>.

If you are intimidated by the price of Larsson's book or have wished you could afford other Palgrave/Macmillan  publications, I might urgently add that there is a banner on Larsson's web page saying that digital copies of all Palgrave books are temporarily available TODAY ONLY for 15 Euro , including a number of important Woolf volumes in Woolf Studies.

Enjoy.

Elisa Kay Sparks