[Vwoolf] Gratitude to Woolf

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Wed Mar 28 08:41:17 EDT 2018

Good morning, all,

On the anniversary of Virginia Woolf's death, I'm thinking not only of how her writings have greatly enriched my life and fired my mind but also how she has led me to all of you: an incredible, warm, collegial, generous, brilliant group of people! Because of Woolf, I have made life-long friends, traveled places I might not have gone to otherwise,  worked with wonderful students, collaborated on scholarship, amassed more books than my house can hold, and learned to question and revel in the world around me. My gratitude to her and the Woolf community knows no bounds.

Cheers,

Kristin