[Vwoolf] Dalloway afternoon tea

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Tue Jun 19 04:20:30 EDT 2018

I was joking . . . Actually, I'll be at neither event, alas.
Incidentally, those who are attending the conference at Canterbury who
have an interest in Joseph Conrad should know that there are
Conrad-related things to see there. See

https://artsintherightplace.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/joseph-conrad-museum-of-canterbury/