[Vwoolf] Foxes

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 26 06:48:31 EST 2018

Gwendolen.  I had no idea there were any foxes in the country.

Cecily.  Oh, foxes are as common here, Miss Fairfax, as people are in London.

Not true  We hardly ever see foxes in the country, not like in London.  The only fox I’ve seen is the one I killed at 70 mph one night.  I think it was trying to commit suicide – perhaps like Mrs Carlyle’s Nero.

Stuart