[Vwoolf] Woolf Google doodle

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Thu Jan 25 09:09:16 EST 2018

Good morning, all,

I agree that the likeness on Google isn't great (although I think we've all seen far worse), but as Drew says, isn't it wonderful that millions upon millions of people will see an image of Woolf today. Even if just a handful grow curious and look her up, it's a victory.

(It's Robert Burns' birthday, too!)

Best,

Kristin