[Vwoolf] News items on Woolf

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Wed Feb 28 12:58:21 EST 2018

Greetings,

Below are several items of possible interest.

The first is a travel article on Cornwall by Ratha Tep and features a nice narrative and many photographs, including Talland House and (obviously) the Godrevy Lighthouse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/travel/virginia-woolf-cornwall.html

[https://static01.nyt.com/images/2018/03/04/travel/04cornwall-21/04footsteps-21-facebookJumbo.jpg]<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/travel/virginia-woolf-cornwall.html>

In Search of Virginia Woolf’s Lost Eden in Cornwall<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/travel/virginia-woolf-cornwall.html>
www.nytimes.com
The vast coastal county of Cornwall, England, had a profound effect on the future writing of the impressionable young girl who would become a literary star.

If you have a premium subscription to the Telegraph, you can read this article via the link below. I suppose someone who does have access could post the article on the listserve.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/art/omega-charleston-art-vanessa-bell-duncan-grant/

The posting below is from a website associated with the University of Warwick.

https://theboar.org/2018/02/who-is-afraid-of-virginia-woolf/

[https://theboar.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Virginia_Woolf_at_Monks_house-compressor-e1519137835768.jpg]<https://theboar.org/2018/02/who-is-afraid-of-virginia-woolf/>

Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf? - The Boar<https://theboar.org/2018/02/who-is-afraid-of-virginia-woolf/>
theboar.org
Virginia Woolf, arguably one of Britain’s greatest yet under-appreciated writers, would have marked her 136th Birthday on the January 25. She is a writer that I ...

Best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English