[Vwoolf] *Extended Deadline* 'Woolf, Europe and Peace'

Derek Ryan D.J.Ryan at kent.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 06:37:25 EST 2018

Dear all,

Thank you for the wonderful abstracts many of you have already sent for the 'Virginia Woolf, Europe and Peace' conference that we are delighted to be hosting at the University of Kent this coming June. For those who have not yet been in touch, we are pleased to announce that we have extended the deadline for submissions to Friday 16th February!

Full details of the CFP and conference can be found on our website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/english/vwoolf2018/

Warm wishes and please spread the word!

Derek (on behalf of the Woolf 2018 Organising Committee)

Dr. Derek Ryan | Senior Lecturer in Modernist Literature | Director of Graduate Studies | Paris Coordinator
School of English, University of Kent | Rutherford Extension, Canterbury, CT2 7NX|