[Vwoolf] Conrad

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 18 09:09:16 EST 2018

... and, of course, Woolf described the Polish Conrad as "our guest" and
"a better writer than the rest of us put together"... I have a few pages
on Woolf's reading of Conrad in relation to The Voyage Out in /VW and
the Bloomsbury Avant-Garde/ (and some on Conrad and The Waves in a
forthcoming piece); the Lord Jim =} Jacob connection seems intriguing;
do you find close textual echoes?

Christine