[Vwoolf] exhibits etc around Conference time?

Erica Delsandro ericadelsandro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:23:17 EDT 2018

Both of the below are in London but perhaps worth making time for before or
after the conference!

https://www.vam.ac.uk/exhibitions/frida-kahlo-making-her-self-up

There is a much anticipated Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Victoria & Albert
starting in mid-June.

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/ey-exhibition-picasso-1932-love-fame-tragedy

And Picasso at the Tate Modern.

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:19 PM, Leslie Hankins via Vwoolf <
vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Anyone know of any cool exhibits or whatever around the time of the VW
> Conference in Kent?
> I haven't made my flights yet and am curious.
>
> best, leslie
>
> --
> Leslie Kathleen Hankins
> Professor
> Department of English & Creative Writing
>
> *"The sun had not yet risen." *
>                                                          Virginia Woolf, *The
> Waves*

*EGD*