[Vwoolf] Two Stories: Centenary Edition

Stephen Barkway sbarkway at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 14 14:17:42 EDT 2017

Those of you who attended this year's conference at Reading may have seen
The Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain's edition of Two Stories by the
Woolfs, published to celebrate the one hundredth anniversary of the founding
of the Hogarth Press.

It proved very popular at the conference and we sold out of the forty copies
we brought to Reading.  For anyone who missed out then, or for whom this is
new information, I attach a pdf copy of the flier which explains how to
order a copy.  For those of you in North America, please note how you can
pay in US$ from our representative in the USA, Lolly Ockerstrom.

Many thanks and all the best,

Stephen