[Vwoolf] seeking VW pix I thought I saw once

Leslie Hankins lhankins at cornellcollege.edu
Tue May 30 19:34:39 EDT 2017

Hi all, I swear I remember once having seen a snapshot of Virginia Stephen
on a donkey climbing Mount Pentilicus (sp?) in Greece, I assume from her
trip to Greece with her siblings in 1906.  And I imagine they sent
postcards during that trip as well.  Does anyone know where anything like
those snapshots or postcards might be housed?

or did I make this up?  yours in fiction, leslie

--
Leslie Kathleen Hankins
Professor

*"The sun had not yet risen." *