[Vwoolf] 2019 Woolf Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio at Mount St. Joseph University

Shannon, Drew [School of Arts & Humanities] Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Tue May 2 18:08:16 EDT 2017

Greetings, all!

I think we can safely announce this today, as the paperwork has been filled out, etc.:  The 29th Annual International Virginia Woolf Conference will be hosted by Mount St. Joseph University in Cincinnati, Ohio, from June 6-9, 2019, organized by yours truly.  I'm very much looking forward to hosting this wonderful group of friends and colleagues.  Details will follow, as it's a long way off, but mark your calendars!

Hope this finds all of you well.
Cheers,
Drew

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Coordinator of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>
Historian/Bibliographer of the International Virginia Woolf Society

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922