[Vwoolf] Bloomsbury scents, Bloomsbury fragrances...another article on the topic

Mark Hussey mhussey at verizon.net
Wed Mar 8 11:38:56 EST 2017

Thank you for this moment of hilarity, Vara. It is always amazing that
people actually get paid for writing this kind of nonsense. My favorite line
(as well as the spelling of 'Bloomsbery' - twice!) is about how Virginia
Woolf "resided" at Charleston where she spent hours "pondering philosophy."
LOL all the way to the bank. Our own Bloomsbury version of fake news!