[Vwoolf] Woolf Conference 2017 Thank You & Selected Papers

Claire Battershill cbatters at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 25 18:11:48 EDT 2017

Dearest Woolfians,

We would like to extend our sincere thanks for making the annual Woolf conference in Reading such an amazing experience. We could not have imagined a more generative, intellectually stimulating, and enjoyable few days celebrating the Hogarth Press's 100th birthday and talking about Woolf and the world of books. We are so grateful to everyone who participated and feel very lucky to be part of this thriving community! Thank you!

We would also like to remind everyone that, following the usual procedure, we are accepting submissions (and suggestions!) for the Selected Papers through the summer. The deadline is August 31st (please send submissions and queries to vwoolf2017 at gmail.com).

Full submission details are now also available on the conference website: https://woolf2017.com/about/

Very best,
Claire and Nicola

--
Dr. Claire Battershill

Government of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of English
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr. AQ139
Burnaby, V5A 1S6