[Vwoolf] Fwd: Deadline Extended! CFP: "Intersections of Resistance" Space Between and FiMA joint conference

Sarah Cornish sarahcornish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:07:45 EST 2017

Dear All,

​(apologies for cross postings)​

We've received many excellent abstracts for
​ the​
Intersections of Resistance
<https://spacebetweensociety.org/home/conference/>
​conference at the University of Northern Colorado ​
next June, but we would like to receive more. We have extended the deadline
for submitting abstracts to *December 18th by 11:59pm. *We hope this
extension gives you a slight reprieve from the demands of the end of
semester.

Come to Colorado this summer! The weather is perfect. The mountains are
calling. And, when you send in your abstract, you ensure that the
scholarship will be invigorating.

CFP link: *https://spacebetweensociety.org/home/conference/
<https://spacebetweensociety.org/home/conference/>*

Remember, the new absolute deadline is Monday, December 18th by the end of
the day. You may email your abstract to me at sarah.cornish at unco.edu
​ or reply to this message. ​

Best,
Sarah and the Committee