[Vwoolf] Woolf Conference 2018 CFP

Derek Ryan D.J.Ryan at kent.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 10:51:29 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am delighted to announce that the CFP for 'Virginia Woolf, Europe and Peace: The 28th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf', to be held at Woolf College, University of Kent, 21-24 June 2018, is now ready to view (with downloadable pdf) on our website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/english/vwoolf2018/ Further information about the conference will be added in the coming weeks and months.

Please circulate widely!

All best wishes and we look forward to welcoming you to Kent next summer,

Derek

Dr. Derek Ryan | Senior Lecturer in Modernist Literature | Director of Graduate Studies | Paris Coordinator
School of English, University of Kent | Rutherford Extension, Canterbury, CT2 7NX|