[Vwoolf] graffiti

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Sat Apr 29 13:57:41 EDT 2017

I saw this somewhere, many years ago. I think that it was on a wall, but
it could have been reported in a book or journal. Has anyone else come
across it?

Virginia Woolf's stories have no point. Signed, Slater's pins.

While on this topic, I did about a decade ago, write to the Forge Mill
Needle Museum <http://www.forgemill.org.uk/> to see if they could
confirm whether Barker's pins really were blunter than the others, but
was told that "We're really more pins than needles." For some reason I
would like to know if Woolf was voicing a common complaint.

Jeremy H