[Vwoolf] Undergraduate Essay Prize

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Wed Apr 26 08:17:09 EDT 2017

Good morning,

If you have any students from this semester or last writing on Woolf, please encourage them to submit their essay to the Angelica Garnett Essay Prize for Undergraduates. Essays can be on any topic pertaining to the writings of Virginia Woolf, between 2,000 and 2,500 words in length, including notes and works cited, with an original title of the entrant's choosing. Essays will be judged by the officers of the International Virginia Woolf Society: Kristin Czarnecki, President; Ann Martin, Vice-President; Alice Keane, Secretary-Treasurer; and Drew Shannon, Historian-Bibliographer. The winner will receive $200 and have the essay published in the Virginia Woolf Miscellany. Please send essays to me, kristin_czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu<mailto:kristin_czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu>, in the latest version of Word. All entries must be received by June 5th, 2017. Students should also contact me to receive an entry form.

Thanks very much,

Kristin