[Vwoolf] Chocolate Cream

Cheryl Hindrichs cherylhindrichs at boisestate.edu
Fri Apr 7 13:02:17 EDT 2017

To stretch the relevance of chocolate creams a bit longer, this recently
from the LRB:

FROM THE LONDON REVIEW OF BOOKS WEBSITELRB · James Meek · Somerdale to
SkarbimierzFrom Vol. 39 No. 8 · 20 April 2017

Cheryl L Hindrichs thought you would be interested in this article:

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v39/n08/james-meek/somerdale-to-skarbimierz

Department of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive