[Vwoolf] Top five monographs

Erin M Kingsley erin.kingsley at colorado.edu
Thu Sep 15 13:05:45 EDT 2016

Greetings Woolfians:

I am charged with expanding the holdings of my institution's rather small
library. This task got me thinking: what are the top five monographs in my
personal collection that should be in my library's collection? What are my
colleagues' top five volumes?

Recommended books can be literary studies or any field; they can pertain to
modernist, Woolf or women's studies, or to something completely different.
They can be recent or a little older. Please share your "essential"
volumes, and feel free to respond to me off-list as well. I'm eager to hear
what has been a foundational and ground-breaking monograph in your own life.

Thank you!
Erin
Erin M. Kingsley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, English Department