[Vwoolf] favorite Woolf criticism?

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Mon May 23 21:06:35 EDT 2016

Dear Woolfians,

It's time to revamp my Woolf syllabi and I thought I'd ask you to name the
one or two articles in Woolf studies that you've read recently that you've
found particularly thought-provoking, provocative and/or teachable. I
really want the ones that changed the way you understood Woolf or one of
her texts.

Thanks in advance--eager to hear your suggestions,

Anne

--
Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald>
Professor of English and Women's Studies
fernald at fordham.edu
Cunniffe 117
718-817-3014 (Senate office, Rose Hill)

Lowenstein 921B
212-636-7613 (Department office, Lincoln Center)

*Mrs. Dalloway, now available from Cambridge UP*
<http://www.cambridge.org/9781107028784>