[Vwoolf] Henrietta Garnett contact information

Paula Maggio akronpm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 23:41:35 EDT 2016

I need to obtain permission to reproduce several Vanessa Bell dust jacket designs for Virginia Woolf's novels, as well as a select group of Vanessa Bell paintings, in a monograph. I think I need to contact Henrietta Garnett for her permission. Does anyone have her contact information -- or the contact information for her representative who would handle such a request? Thanks in advance for any help you can lend me.
Paula MaggioBlogging Woolfhttps://bloggingwoolf.wordpress.com/