[Vwoolf] Children and the Virginia Woolf Conference

Michael Lackey lacke010 at morris.umn.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:41:55 EDT 2016

For those of you attending the Virginia Woolf conference this summer, I
have some questions about child care.  My daughters will be eleven and
thirteen at the time of the conference, and because I will be doing
research in Europe all summer, I have to bring them to the conference.
First, will there be anyone else who will have children with them?  If so,
please let me know--our kids could hang out together.  Second, for those
who live in Leeds, are there places where we can leave kids for the day?
For instance, one of my daughters is really into theater, and if there were
a theater workshop for children or some other day camp, that would be
useful to know.  Finally, if you have any other suggestions, please let me
know.

All Best,
michael