[Vwoolf] The "Bloomsbury Set"

Alice Lowe alicelowe88 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 18:42:43 EDT 2016

I recently pulled up some photos to use in a presentation; one of them, of the "Bloomsbury Set," had the caption: "an artistic circle of adultery and vice."
But if notoriety makes them more visible & sexier, all the better, as there's always the possibility of it sparking real interest....

www.aliceloweblogs.wordpress.com