[Vwoolf] The "Bloomsbury Set"

Jean Mallinson annaj at telus.net
Tue Jun 21 18:27:08 EDT 2016

I guess there's no point in being annoyed, but it does seem parasitic
and silly. It bothers me, too, that the "Bloomsbury set" -- itself a
fiction -- is referred to as "bohemian". These people were hard working,
they owned houses, they were at the centre of civilized life,
reimagining it,  not in its margins.