[Vwoolf] Woolf Sighting

Alice E. Staveley staveley at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 24 18:28:19 EST 2016

Hi Kristin — Anthropologie has figured out well how to market boho chic via Bloomsbury; they even have a Vanessa Virginia line:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/search/search.jsp?searchPhrase=vanessa+virginia#/
In a consignment store my eye was drawn to a very Omega-like blouse and, pulling it off the racks, was alarmed and delighted when the tag read “Vanessa Virginia” — a little provenance hunting online turned up Anthropologie!
Thanks for sharing!
All best
Alice